How did you meet your SO??

I always love to hear how others met their significant others.

lil_angel00

Asked by lil_angel00 at 5:04 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• We worked in the same office.

Answer by Bmat at 5:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• facebook
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• online dating site.
    Tes...Jacksmami

Answer by Tes...Jacksmami at 5:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• We met our Sophomore year in high school... we started dating our Junior year and got married a year & a half after we graduated.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 5:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• We met our second year of college, he transferred to the school I was attending.
    CaLizzyMom

Answer by CaLizzyMom at 5:07 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• My dh and I met while working for the parking dept. at college. He gave out parking tickets and I appealed them. That was my senior year, we married that summer and had our son one year to the date of our first date. We have been married for 5 years and have 3 wonderful children!
    lil_angel00

Comment by lil_angel00 (original poster) at 5:07 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• ummm in 9 th grade he slide by me and almost knocked me down smile and i was hooked. we have been together almost 12 yrs.
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 5:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• In high school. I was "going out" with this guy named Trevor who was a complete jerk. One day in English Lit class Trevor was being an ass hat and Nathan {my now husband} stands up and says " Excuse me Mr. Kerr {the teacher} I have something to say" Then he turns to Trevor who was 5 times his size and says" Trevor, if we wanted to hear an asshole speak, someone would have farted"
    LMAO!!!!
    That is when I noticed him for the first time. I started crushing on him, but was really shy. So we talked a few times and his class graduated. Two years later I was working in an ice cream shop at the mall and he came by. I was SOOO NERVOUS :D...
    So he says to me " Uhhh... I never had the balls to do this in high school, but would you go out with me?" lol As I was saying " I would love to" He said, "uh... it's ok, I knew you wouldn't want to.... WAIT, you just said yes?"
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• We met through a mutual friend. But we started out only talking on myspace, and we talked on there a few months and decided to meet. We haven't spent more than a couple days apart since and it was over 4 years ago :)
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 5:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• So 14.5 years later, we have been married for almost 12 years and have three great kids.
    SleepingBeautee