Would you go to the E.R. ?

I was cleaning my oven, and I started feeling really dizzy. I also have a horrible headache especially in my eyes. And I am seeing really blurry when I look to the sides. If I look straight ahead though I can see fine. I still feel dizzy and it has been about 15 since I stopped cleaning it. What would you do?

BlainesMommy09

Asked by BlainesMommy09 at 5:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Health

• it sounds liek a migrain to me too take some aleve or excedrin migrain go in a dark quiet room and close your eyes then if you don't feel better call the er I probably wouldn't go unless I absolutly had too they will charge you out the butt
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 7:49 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• ummm try and lay down maybe or call ur doc. u could call the er and ask to speak to a nurse and they should be able to help u
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 5:09 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• What did you use? If it was a really harsh cleaner then maybe should get outside and get some fresh air and go from there.
    allmomma

Answer by allmomma at 5:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Yes, not only this, but I think you should dial 911 and go by ambulance or at least have someone else drive you. Please do one or the other right away.

Answer by Bmat at 5:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• yeah, I'd go....especially with the visual changes.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 5:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I would go. I wouldn't want to take any chances. I would think that the blurred vision could be an indicator something serious.
    ARgal

Answer by ARgal at 5:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• With the blurry vision, I'd go or call my doctor and talk to him. Go outside first and get some fresh air and have someone else take you. You shouldn't drive with those symptoms.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 5:27 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Did you use an oven cleaner? That stuff is HARSH. We used it once, and I could barely breathe. Tossed it after that. I would go to the ER. Those fumes are not to be messed with.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 5:27 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I would try going out and getting fresh air first.. if it continues or worsens call 911
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:27 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• take some tylenol, it sounds like a migraine, i have these sometimes where my periphreal vision is actually blind! it creeps me out everytime.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:30 PM on Jun. 27, 2010