how do i get my bf to listen to both points

it seems like whenever he has something to say he expects my full attention no matter what im doing but when i have something to say he gets this attitute like what do u want i know it cant be important

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Sounds like you need to sit down with him. which may be hard to do since he doesn't listen to you well in the first place. if talking to him one on one doesn't work, maybe writing a letter to him would be better. talking face to face is the best solution but writing a letter, and expressing yourself fully in the letter is the nest best thing. this way you can tell him everything without feeling pressured, guilty, inferior with him next to you and then he can take the letter and read it in his own time... which face to face doesn't give you.
    But be sure when you give him the letter you tell him "This is very important!" and go from there.
    MyIslandGirls

Answer by MyIslandGirls at 5:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I would tell him you have had your say I listened politely and now its my turn to talk. This will be hard but if you cannot speak your mind you might get a counselor to mediate and work it out. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:23 PM on Jun. 27, 2010