weight loss

do u need 2 lose weight?
how much?
any tips?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I lost the weight I needed to lose (18 lbs) last summer and have kept it off for almost a year now.

What worked for me? Nutritional cleansing.

You can find more info here - http://simplecleansing.blogspot.com

If you have any questions message me or email me - my contact info is on the blog site.

mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 8:15 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I need to lose about 10 pounds and then finish it up by getting more toned. 3 babies later I am rather squishy! I originally lost weight with my first doing tae bo and pilates and going for long walks. I use to do it during naptime but with three kids they are not all on the same schedule anymore. I also only drink water and I have stopped putting sauces and dressings on top of things and have them on the side.
    lil_angel00

Answer by lil_angel00 at 5:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I would start with simple changes.
    Don’t buy junk food
    Walk, or do other exercise, for at least 20 minutes a day, at least 3 times a week.
    Make sure that you are drinking enough water, at least 8 8oz glasses a day.
    Eat an apple or big pile of veggies before meals.
    Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors.
    Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains a day.
    Eat at least two servings of legumes a day.
    Cut way back on meat and dairy

Answer by rkoloms at 9:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• some...yes..lot's of tips...talk to your doctor first...join a gym that has trainers..if no trainers then get a workout partner...gal pal...drink 8 glasses of water a day....download music you love on your mp3...eat 6 to8 small meals a day...change over to whole wheats...cut out all sugars...or anything white....don't beat yourself up if results don't show as quickly as they should...it takes time...keep at it...remember you are doing this not only for yourself but your spouse and children...be your own best friend and if you fall off the wagon..or the horse...get back on...it's ok to have your cake and eat it too as long as it's not cake every day....above all LISTEN to your body.....
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 5:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• i want to lose about 40-50 lbs :( maybe i will, i need really good motivation though.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 5:26 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I don't need to, but would like to.. but I'm pregnant, so it can wait until after the baby comes.

best thing is to eat healthy and exercise. You can go to msn and they have a calorie counter wher eyou can add your weight in, and they give exercise hints and things, tell you how much you have to do a day or can eat a day to get to your goal weight.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:29 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Set some goals and pick a workout that serves your goals and have some fun at it as well. I have 45 more pounds to go and I am back on track. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:33 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I need to lose like 50 lbs. After I move and have more control over what is coming into the house I think that will help. And I need to start exercising.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 6:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• no, I hit my goal wt in April. (97lbs gone!!)
    cut out the processed junk and move your body.
    start with small changes and don't expect things to happen overnight. it is a process and you need to be patient with yourself.
    don't let a bad treat/meal be an excuse to binge all day.
    jenniferleah

Answer by jenniferleah at 7:27 AM on Jun. 28, 2010