Is all this pretty normal?

I get up and down off the floor about 50 times a day. No exagguration. I'm 34 weeks pregnant and squat or get on my hands and knees to pick stuff up, and also I do those activities just to help get and keep the baby in a good position.

The problem I seem to be having now is that doing these things so often with the 4oish pounds this pregnancy has been kind enough to grant me is making my glutes, thighs and keens SORE. It doesn't seem like I'm doing anything strenuous enough to cause me to be this sore and stiff, but I am.

Is this normal end of pregnancy fatigue or what? And is it okay to keep doing it, even though I'm sore? I gotta clean my house! lol.

Ati_13

Asked by Ati_13 at 5:39 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• completely normal. lol. Your body is using different muscles because you have to move in different ways to do what seems like normal activities. A roll here, or side swipe there to just try to reach something, lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Yes it is normal. The last week of my pregnancy I felt like that. Many women feel it earlier so don't be alarmed.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 5:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Yeah, it's normal. It just means you're working those muscles a little bit more. I felt like that the last month, month and a half of my pregnancy.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 5:46 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Very normal. When you're sharing your body with another human, your body has to work a bit harder to do things. My legs get SO sore walking up my stairs, but it's because I now have some extra weight, so my muscles are working harder as I walk to propel myself forward. Too bad all that extra work doesn't help reduce the size of my thighs!!!! lol.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 6:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2010