TMI!! does anyone have a man who pleasures himself by....(do not open if you are "sensitive to gross crap)

he pleasures himself with cramming a butt plug up his behide in the shower, after he does an emmenma on himself -also in the shower ( i bathe children in there-is that not gross!)

ANYONE else have a man who has gotten into this and has gotten more into this and doesnot get hard for the regualr cock in the pussy situation
and yes, i have tried blah blah blah, i have compromised more than a broke hooker needing a fix, and no i am not a prude, i can describe all the NON prude things i have done to try to compromise

just wat to know if ANYONE elses man pleasures himself by cramming it up his own ass

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 5:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• throwing upAhhh,you're the lady with the guy who wants you to fist him up the pooper! I really feel sorry for ya hon. If my hubby tried to talk me into that stuff,I'd throw his freaky ass out! I think this behavior goes WAY over the norm!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:28 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• my ex used to do that, it really wierded me out bad.
    Sabiara

Answer by Sabiara at 5:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• lol im sorry this is crazy...I guess the only way to help the situation is to join him. Maybe allow him to have sex with you with that thing in... I dunno : /
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 6:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• i told everyone tried to compromise doing that crap
    not hard enough, not big enough, not often enough
    not enough

enough!
    why should i keep compromising! he was NOT like this years ago, we had a good regular sex life with SOME kinky stuff but (no pun intended) not all the time

i think he is gay and i think i hate him
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 6:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• ever try using a strap-on on him?
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 6:21 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I'm with butterflyblue...sorry :(
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 6:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I'm no rocket scientist, and my DH has never done this, but I would think that the only thing that's going to please him is a man behind him.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 6:34 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I agree with milfalicious08
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 6:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

that is exactly what i was thinking
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 6:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Sorry hun, but he is gay
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2010