If someone took a dollar bill from you would you be upset?

If that dollar bill was the last one you had would you be upset? Would you forgive them. >>>>If someone took a million dollars from you would you be upset.? What if God himself already told you not to take anything from someone? What if you know that you deserved to get money and didn't get it? Would you feel bad and why? Can you make a life out in this world with no money? Now how do you feel about not putting God first and putting a flag there instead. ?

coffeeyum

Asked by coffeeyum at 5:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Money & Work

• What does god and a flag have to do with being upset with someone stealing money? It's two totally different things.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 5:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• what the crap are you talking about?
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 5:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Oh, wait, you were the one who got upset with the flag, pledge billboard question aren't you?
    Are you saying someone stealing my money is the same as someone suggesting to go back to the original pledge of allegiance by taking the words "under god" out?
    I'm not seeing the comparison.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 5:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I'm really confused. I think you need to calm down, and try to explain this a little better.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• HUH?
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 5:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• ?
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 6:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Ok. I take a dollar from any one of your purses. I am stealing. If I take the words "In God We Trust " off of the dollar it's the same as taking a dollar out of your purse. Well, if I come over there tonight for coffee, and you see a dollar is missing or 100$ for that matter, and you get mad, what do you think God feels when we are blatantly taking from the churches, or some places we need to donate, when we go spend it willingly from our OWN pockets and leave God's children out of the picture. Some people have no water, they have ditches with smelly bacteria infected, rank and disgusting water, it's not just 3rd world it's all over the globe. our earth the same earth that people want so badly to leave due to how bad it's become, our oil is pollution in our ocean, and we can't dream of how WE ALL got to this point. WE all need to see what's happening, when is the last time you said or someone you know said, they need more
    coffeeyum

Comment by coffeeyum (original poster) at 6:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I think you need to take a few deep breaths and take a break from cm for a while.
    I don't believe in god, so I don't see it as anything but you taking money from my pocket.
    If your god is so great, why isn't he helping these people?
    Do you take every extra penny after you necessities and give it away to other people?
    Are you running plumbing in these 3rd world places?
    Are you giving a roof to a homeless person?
    I don't care if the pledge or the money or anything says "god" on it. I just over look it. It may as well say "dracula" or something equally silly.
    Why are you so upset by this?
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 6:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• oh, my. You can't get your American History from a pulpit. I made the same mistake for a long time. I'm sorry to tell you a lot of what they preach isn't true about the way America was founded...

And I don't believe they are being dishonest on purpose. It's just Christianity has just kind of absorbed history and made it tradition.

The words in God we trust were added to the US currency 150 years after we were founded. The founding fathers did not do it.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:22 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• It was sometime thereabouts that God was added to the pledge.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:23 PM on Jun. 27, 2010