Do you have a lot of jewlery?

I have nearly nothing. Is that strange? If you do have jewlery did you buy it /pick it out for yourself or was it given to you?

momthruivf

Asked by momthruivf at 6:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Some I picked out with my DH some he bought me as presents. I have 5 pair of ear rings and 2 necklaces.

Answer by louise2 at 6:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Im an acessory whore lol... last count was over 100 necklaces, 200 earings along with bracelts, anklets and rings. A lot are in storage in the attic. Ive just always loved jewlry, same with shoes... i have a couple hundred pairs of heels.
    Trotterswife

Answer by Trotterswife at 6:12 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I have a watch and a wedding band. That's it. I don't wear jewelry.
    I also have a baby ring my grandmother gave me when I was born that I gave to Ki, so I guess it's hers now, not mine.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 6:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• what jewelry i have my son(and gma) gave to me for mothers day or my birthday/holidays,etc....
    Ali84Shorty

Answer by Ali84Shorty at 6:16 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• i do not have much. i do have 2 rings, a charm bracelet and 2 necklaces. i don't have any diamonds or anything. everything has sentimental value to me!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 6:37 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• No, I don't have a lot. And I haven't got to wear any since having my kids. I soooo cannot wait until I can wear hoop earrings again. My youngest child would rip them out in a heartbeat.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 6:50 PM on Jun. 27, 2010