Have any of you ever had NO symptoms or very few and found at that you were pregnant?

I am supposed to start today or tomorrow. I don't feel my period coming. We had sex on June 7th and 13th and my ovulation day was the 13th. I've had pinching feeling the other day. It was really odd and LOW. On my left side. Other than being extra tired some days and sometimes I get so hungry I feell ike I'm going to puke. But other than that no other symptoms. Any been pregnant with no symptoms in the beginning?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i got preggo test, got home, went to bathroom, was bleeding, took it anyway
    it was positive!

good thing i had a little voice tell me to "what the hell take it anyway"
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:15 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• The ONLY symptom i've ever had to indicate that I was pregnant was sore boobs. Even with my first, the morning sickness didn't start until my 2nd trimester. With all of them (expecting #4), it was a couple weeks after the positive HPT that symptoms really started kicking in.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 6:16 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I didnt start having symptoms until I was about 3 months.
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 6:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• with my last pregnancy the only symptom a friend noticed was I was eating like a pig! I ate 4 sandwiches in 1 sitting and she said honey you're pregnant, so I took a test and I was but that pregnancy wasn't meant to be
    Megalicious79

Answer by Megalicious79 at 6:20 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• not me, I was sick as a dog. It was an unexpected pregnancy, and I didn't even notice that I missed my period, but after a couple of days feeling like I had the flu, I figured it out.
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 6:21 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I had that happen. I had really weird bleeding 4 days after ovulation, so figured I couldn't be pregnant. I was feeling a tiny bit fatigued and nursing my daughter hurt more than usual lol. Usually by the time I can test I'm sick, I'm EXHAUSTED constantly, I have to pee all the time and I just know I'm pregnant. I only tested because of the weird bleeding and because I watched an episode of "I didn't know I was pregnant". It was positive and I was floored lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I've had no symptoms with my last pregnancy. I was a week late and I just didnt believe it. Take an early preg test... the digital one will tell you before your missed period. It was accurate for me 4 days before I missed. The others with the lines are hard to read because the line is really faint.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 8:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• When I was pregnant with my first I knew I was up and down didn't care how many tests I had to take I knew I was pregnant . With this pregnancy I had nooo idea I was we were trying but it had been two years of trying and nothing so I gave up and stopped getting my hopes up. I usually started first thing in the morning but I didn't. I didn't feel pregnant at all had nooo clue whatsoever I figured I would just start that night maybe my hormones are messing with me. My sister-in-law told me I was pregnant I didn't believe it. I went to the dollar store to get some toilet paper and I saw the dollar preggo test I said what the heck bought two went home took it, left it, came back 30 mins later positive and I cried and freaked out and didn't believe it. I took the other one and it was the same. I still couldn't believe it cause I knew with my daughter knew it. Went to the doc and it was so lol. Good Luck
    MrsMorton080508

Answer by MrsMorton080508 at 8:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• With my first the ONLY symptom I had for the first 2 months was sciatica - and I had no idea that was a symptom until after I found out I was preggo! With this one my breasts hurt about 5 days after my missed period, but I only noticed it because I was late. Good luck!
    kameka

Answer by kameka at 1:10 AM on Jun. 28, 2010