????

Why is it that your SO ex always hates u...i mean they dont even know you but they hate you..and they have moved on with their lives but they always try to tell you how to live ur life. I dont get it.

tber22

Asked by tber22 at 6:27 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe it is because they don't there ex to be with anyone else. They don't want him/her to be happy.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 6:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• it shouldn't bother you.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 6:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Maybe it's in your head.
    We don't have any exes in our lives, but the ones I am friends with would be nice to my husband, all but maybe 1 whom I am not in contact with.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 8:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• its not in my head...she hates me she makes it well known to everyone...its his exwife..shes hated me for 4 yrs...so yea
    tber22

Comment by tber22 (original poster) at 8:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• i wouldnt care, i would focus on my man and what he feels about me, i wouldnt care if his ex liked me or not. its childish really
    3xangel

Answer by 3xangel at 12:19 AM on Jun. 30, 2010