If you could help out at the gulf with the oil what would you like to do?

I am not affected by anyone dying in my family by it, but it is devastation on it's worst level. It's really gorgeous when things go right isn't it? Now......we are looking at things as not just that same way. . . . . what are we all going to do?
They say every day it will take a year's worth of cleaning to get it just clean on beaches..... that's non-stop.... we all need to remember to trust God even more now , now doesn't it seem easier to trust God, than to go clean a beach one year straight the rest of our lives. ???? Really what are WE all going to do , keep driving our cars. . . . keep vacationing.. . . .. . . .. . .keep fighting over oil, or just finally----look at our world, and stop the moon flights, stop the phone frenzy satellite necessity, stop the worrying, stop obsessing over UFO's stop wondering if anyone else is going to see our time capsules, stop thinking we own this planet, and start to trust GOD.

coffeeyum

Asked by coffeeyum at 6:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Home & Garden

• by the way, right now , this moment as long as I'm able before the satellites fall out of orbit or lack of repair, I can still message sweet nice moms as you .
    coffeeyum

Comment by coffeeyum (original poster) at 6:33 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• If I had a choice I would help with the animals.
    Momforhealth

Answer by Momforhealth at 6:34 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I would like to do that also, if I lived closer, that would be so loving to do that. Thank you so much for that encouraging answer. I know those families are devastated..... I hope they find hope to be alive and well as possible.
    coffeeyum

Comment by coffeeyum (original poster) at 6:36 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I love the hay answer. I think it is natural and would work. If I could help, I'd do the hay way! :)
    MaryBethBest

Answer by MaryBethBest at 6:40 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I heard they are using hair to sop up some of the oil...if my hair was longer I'd donate it to the cause (I just donated to Locks of Love so it's still on the short side) or if I owned a salon I would send my hair clippings down so they could use them to make the mats to soak up the oil.
    I'd also love to help clean the animals if I lived closer.
    MynTop

Answer by MynTop at 7:29 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• put ducks in Dawn
    LostTheSlipper

Answer by LostTheSlipper at 8:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I would do anything they asked me to do to help clean up the Gulf! We live in a beach town on the east coast and it would be absolutely devastating if the oil were to loop around and come here, so I can only imagine what it's like to those already affected by it. I would do anything I could to help.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 1:11 PM on Jun. 28, 2010