Our son walked in on us doing the deed! Yikes!

I can't think of very many more situation that I was so embarrassed! You ever had your kid or anyone else see you having sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Eep, that happened to me one morning, just as we were finishing up. My 3 year old, who normally chatters away as she's getting up, snuck quietly into the room, and waited until right then to reach out and touch me on the arm. Talk about mortified! Who knows how long she had been standing there. We now make it a point to shut the door to our bedroom if we feel the need to do the deed in the morning.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 7:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• This is why you do it behind locked doors and when they are asleep. Or better yet (if the are old enough) not home. So far none of mine have.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 6:44 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• My daughter. She's 2 though lol. Meh, it's not a big deal to me, it's not like we're the only ones in the world :p
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 6:44 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• My youngest DD did. I did not know she did it for years after though.

Answer by louise2 at 6:44 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Oh no- I dread having that happen! Luckily we have a lock on our door so we would have time to cover up before letting them in! My ex-boyfriend's stepdad did walk in on us in an uncompromising position once... it was very awkward! I tried not to see his stepdad for months after that, and his mom gave him a lecture on not letting me pressure him into sex!
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 6:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Yep we have. We told her daddy and I were just "wrestling". lol. Luckily we had the covers on and she didn't really see anything. Lesson learned. Lock doors even if you think their asleep!
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 6:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Before I was married, my bf at the time, we were in his room that he shared with a younger brother, I was on top of him and his brother walked in, very emarrassing!
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 7:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2010