Do you have any special plans for your little ones this summer?

This summer my two oldest(6,4) are going to spend the summer with their grandparents in Virginia. My 18 mth old is staying home. I have alot of plans for my 18mths old like gymboree, the pool, playdates

What are your plans for your little people

kyheavensmom

Asked by kyheavensmom at 6:42 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We plan on taking our kids to the closet Zoo which is about 2 hours away. So far that is all we are doing.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 6:46 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• We have activities 5 days a week. They have swim 3 days a week and karate twice a week. They also have both of their birthdays in June, and we make a big deal out of those. We went to the Las Vegas Mini Gran Prix, we're going to Circus Circus, we're going to see Toy Story 3, and we're going to California for the Wild Animal Park and Knott's Berry Farm. July and August should be a little lighter because their birthdays will be over, but we're going to stay busy. I love summer.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Summer school which was a blast for my kid...not like the summer school we used to know...he got to go on field trips, movies, etc...Right now, Summer Karate...pool time...and anything else...trips to parks....etc.....birthday parties....
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 6:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Nothing overly special...We don't have the money for that but we are taking a lot of trips to the petting zoo and parks!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 6:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• just the splash pad bc I'm broke. But I'm hoping to take him to the zoo in the fall when I have money and it will be cooler.
    fairyinabubble

Answer by fairyinabubble at 6:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• In August Daddy comes home and in September we're PCSing. For July we have the fireworks on the 4th and a hot air balloon rally on the 3rd weekend. Other then that my oldest is going to summer school for his reading and writing comprehension so we have to plan anything else we do around that.
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 9:13 AM on Jun. 28, 2010