I am feeling real bad that I'm home cleaning, cooking...when it's such a great day outside.

Drank a bit of wine to relax me. I feel so unhappy. So much mess at home ...toys scattered all over...crumbs that need vacuumed when I just vacuumed the other day. It never ends. I put all the toys in one big plastic bag and placed it in my closet. The kids were allowed to choose 5 toys. I'm so fed up. sorry..just venting...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Aw, sorry. Hope things get better for you.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 6:44 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Ugh! Cleaning the house is a never ending job. I just try to do about an hour of cleaning everyday and of course pick up after all of us so it doesn't get our of control. This helps me to not feel so overwhelmed.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 6:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I feel like this every weekend, I swear that is all I do all weekend, and then I feel like i'm missing out on everything, every nice day.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 7:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Don't be sad....make someone help you and turn some music on.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:10 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• don't sweat the small stuff. try to find some time for yourself, in that way you won't sress out
    ymadaris2

Answer by ymadaris2 at 4:19 AM on Jun. 29, 2010