Not really into feeling talked down too...

Does anyone else find the quips in the banner asinine? Currently mine says

~ Add some stops to your road trip. Click on any student's screen name to see their questions, answers, and more. ~

Really?? I am almost 30 yrs old I am kind of over that silliness and I cant hide it or make it go away. Anyone else find that annoying??

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 6:44 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• When this was first mentioned, I joined the group to give suggestions about what we wanted to see. Unfortunately, I don't see any of the really good suggestions that many moms put out there being implemented into what we now have. And I thought a lot of them were good ideas. I don't care about earning points, seriously. I will answer the questions that interest me, the ones I feel I can help with, and the others I will pass by. Same as before. But now, it is so much more involved to find other questions in whatever category I'm in. It is very irritating, and I have lost interest in telling CM my opinion on things, because they listen as well as a few other people in charge of things. Cafemom, if you're listening/reading, I'M NOT IMPRESSED WITH THIS. I know they put a lot of work into it, but I have seen way too many complaints about it.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 3:58 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Really, I find it annoying to some degree. I'm well past college age, and having a dorm is ---------------.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 7:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Makes me feel like my teacher from 70 years ago is looking over my shoulders.

I didn't like it then, don't like it now.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 11:42 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I scroll up till it's under my toolbar.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:47 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I don't pay any attention to any of it. I could care less about my level. I don't plan to go anon so no rush for that.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:03 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• No, I don't mind it and I'm almost 40! lol I guess it's a part of the game so not a big deal to me.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 6:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• It is kind of annoying. Mine says that they can't sent me a care package to help me get through finals, but they'll reward me when I'm done. WTH? Am I a dog or something? Here puppy, roll over, now speak, good puppy now you get a reward.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 7:34 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I wonder when they will start giving us report cards?

I guess they already are, Level 8, 226

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 11:46 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I hate the whole thing honestly.

I think school was a HORRID idea when it came to the points system. We're MOTHER's for pete's sake. I would say the majority of us aren't high school students.

Who ever came up with the "school" idea didn't really think it through to well.

I mean it could have been a "shopping" theme or something where you move through differnt stores or something. IDK but anything would have been better than school
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 2:31 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I don't like any of it really. The whole page is to busy now. I don't really read all that junk
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:30 AM on Jun. 28, 2010