Has this whole Answers thing being like a school reawakened school nightmares?

Please tell me I'm not the only one who dreams of FINALS! After you haven't been to class in a long while. What makes this even worse is I really was in a math class in college and the girl who sat next to me quit showing up. No big deal, right? Many people quit. But she came in for the final. We were all so shocked and several people asked her why she was there. This was the class where I would go to the math lab for tutoring and had to excuse myself to go cry in the bathroom. It was extremely difficult. We also had one Russian student (I know because I stared at her notebook) and she always got 100% on her tests.

In my dreams I am the girl who showed up for the final and my grade is being read to me. Does anyone else have a similar dream?

LauraMi261

Asked by LauraMi261 at 6:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Occasionally I still have a dream that I'm in high school and I can't remember where my locker is.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• About 3x a year I have a dream that I'm in highschool! I don't have a clue what's going on...Don't remember my locker combination, can't find my class schedule etc. It's so weird!
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 6:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• No, but I had a really freaky dream that someone was trying to set a duck on fire and the duck wasn't having it. Course, that could be because I'm back in school and have real finals to have nightmares about when the time comes.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• No. Why would it? Highschool was awesome and easy!
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 12:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2010