where can you advertise your group at to get more members?

Where can I advertise my group so I can get more members to join?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I think there's a tab that says "Advertise your group" and that makes sure that it shows up when people search groups. Other than that it's a good idea to put a link to it in your signature so that when you post in any of the groups you are a member of everybody can see it. I have a line about my group and then the link to it in mine and that has brought members in.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 7:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• In this group: http://www.cafemom.com/group/102435 or you can make a journal advertising your group and use a group siggie when replying to posts when you can. There used to be a 'advertise your group' button here at CM, but they got rid of it a little while ago.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• A lot of them view my profile and leave an advertisement on my chatterbox. That's the only thing i seem to get on there lol
    youngmm

Answer by youngmm at 7:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• GRC, mentioned above is a good place. The advertise your group link, mentioned above, is gone and has been for quite a while. But often the groups where you spend the most time have a place where you advertise your group. Admin's club offers group admins a chance for their groups to be group of the week. I'm new here @ Cafemom has a group guide and weekly group contest. Country Connections and Classic Rock Mommas are a couple I can think of right off the top of my head. There is also the Advertise Your Cafemom Group group. Do a search for "advertise" in the keywords of the group tab or the search field at the top of any page and you should pull up some ideas. More effective is getting yourself a group signature and being active in the CM public groups with it. You can get some ideas on how to that in GRC as well. You can always find GRC in the red admin tools Admin Guide link.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 1:24 AM on Jun. 28, 2010