I want dinner

do you ever just get tired of cooking then cleaning up after everyone? I'm just either not in a good mood today or am just sick and tired of cooking and cleaning for five ungrateful people. What do you do when you get in these moods? Husband helps a tiny bit but always leaves me with a huge mess. I personally think the whole family should pitch in and help with dishes and I also think someone other than me (mom) should cook. Is that completely asking too much?

MarGeee

Asked by MarGeee at 7:38 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Sounds like Pizza Night!

Pizza Guy Pictures, Images and Photos

It dies suck when your family doesn't appreciate you...
    D:
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• If you want to have someone else cook then draw up your chore list and divide out the chores. As far as cleaning up, everyone should clean up their own dishes and put them in the sink or dishwasher, and everyone can take turns cleaning up the rest- washing up, putting away leftovers. Those in the family who already have a heavy chore load should also get their chores taken into consideration.

Answer by Bmat at 7:42 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I wish someone else would cook around here. I try to make the kids clean up after themselves and that usually works, but the dumb hubby could do a heck of a lot more around here, including making dinner once in awhile. I know he can cook... how else did he survive before we got married and I started cooking for him? I have been tempted to just tell them they are all on their own for dinner, but I have yet to actually do that.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 7:42 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• i just go out all the time. screw the husband on what he thinks about that.
    USPS-I-DELIVER

Answer by USPS-I-DELIVER at 7:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• lol love your replies I told my husband to stop acting like a bachelor!
    MarGeee

Comment by MarGeee (original poster) at 7:44 PM on Jun. 27, 2010