• In the Spotlight:

Do you like to go to yard/garage sales?

I LOVE them! I cannot pass up a good bargain and my favorite thing to find is Christmas items for a great price. Too fun!

firenicecream

Asked by firenicecream at 7:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• nope, I don't like it, I LOVE it...esp. when it is a whole neighberhood having sells the same day- that is the best =0 )

I don't really like having garage sales though...they take so much planning and the money I make doesn't seem worth it to me
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 7:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Yes! I love finding little treasures.
    LittleWeloosMom

Answer by LittleWeloosMom at 7:43 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• YEP!!! I especially if I'm looking for a "bigger ticket item!" I bought a nearly new iron patio set for 6 people plus 2 chaise lounges and cushions for $80 a couple of years ago!! It was an estate sale, the owner had died and the children were unloading everything and everything for pennies! (I also picked up some crystal vases, framed watercolor paintings, and an antique jewelry box!) :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I would rather go to the flea market at the NC State Fair Grounds. There are a bunch of great deals and I have bought many wonderful things. I like estate sales too.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Yes but I usually end up spending too much money because I find "deals." I admit it: 'm a packrat
    FrogSalad

Answer by FrogSalad at 8:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Nope. I don't want other people's junk. I have plenty of my own.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Yes, I LOVE going to garage and yard sales :) its fun seeing what new treasure I can find.
    tanya777

Answer by tanya777 at 6:02 PM on Jun. 29, 2010