Do you check to see who wrote a question before you answer it?

I don't. I don't care who asks a question. If I think I can answer it then I leave a answer. I don't pay attention to who writes what.

itsallabtthem84

Asked by itsallabtthem84 at 7:47 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Only a few, and not so much checking, just it's obvious from the attitude and common expressions who it is (even when they delete their acct and start a new one)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• no
    USPS-I-DELIVER

Answer by USPS-I-DELIVER at 7:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Generally no... but since there is this new points thing going on I do sometimes.

There are a couple of people in particular that are asking questions in EVERY category, that use to only post in one. I think it is a way to build up points to bully others in their favorite category.

So now I am not answering their questions. If they were not bullies in their favorite category, then I would not pay them any mind.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:51 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Nope! I only see who that person is if I feel like we have something in common.
    midnight11287

Answer by midnight11287 at 7:51 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• There is only one person on here that I don't answer her questions if I catch it first. She always says the rudest things in her replies. I think she deliberately asks questions she knows people will have a dissenting opinion so she can berate you. Don't need it; don't answer it.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• No, who cares. I don't know that person nor do I care about what their problems are. I just answer to the best of my ability and send my best wishes for them to do whats right by them and their children.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 7:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• No, I don't pay attention. To be honest, there are only a few names I actually recognize.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 8:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2010