What has been the best part of your day today?

TwinkleC

Asked by TwinkleC at 7:51 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When I kissed Ki's belly and she said it felt better and went to sleep. She's been sick and sleeping off and on all day and throwing up.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 7:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• My fiamce. He is the sweetest most gentleness man ever. He always makes me and the kids smile. Always brings laughter and happiness to us. ^.^ What would we do without that man??
    midnight11287

Answer by midnight11287 at 7:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Worshiping God with my family at church.
    balancingmother

Answer by balancingmother at 7:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• We went swimming and then cooked on the grill. It got to 103 today! Grief!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Watching a DVD of Perry Mason.

Answer by Bmat at 7:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• When I strapped my almost 2 year old into his car seat to go to the store, I kissed him on the head, and he said "I wuv voo mama!" totally unprovoked!!! My heart melted, it was so sweet!!

Fast forward about 10 minutes to him screaming bloody murder in the store and squishing all the bread in the bread isle and you've got the other end of the spectrum for my day...
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Went swimming and my DS learned to swim:)
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 8:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Going to ride bikes & playing at the park with DH & DD... Me & DH are not little people & trying to lose weight & with this heat it about killed us, but it was pure fun & hearing "Ive had a great day today mommy" just tops it off! :)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 8:38 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• right now dd is perfectly content to sit in my lap. I guess she forgives me for taking her to the pool ( it didn't go over so well, she didn't like it at all )
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 8:44 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I cleaned my kitchen. I slacked off last week because of Girl Scout camp, and it was ugly in there. It's so nice and clean now. YAY!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:18 PM on Jun. 27, 2010