Any moms who have started home business entirely from SCRATCH?

How did you get started? Business to business moms are most helpful, but anyone who has successfully operated a business is great!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Money & Work

• my mom grew up helping her mom in the wedding chapel my grandmother owned, with catering and as a florist. I grew up helping my mom do her in home floral business, and now i'm starting an in home floral business myself. So, i've got a background in the business, but it's been a little tough figuring out the laws in a totally different state and setting up my business here.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 7:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I do career and job search coaching; I also do freelance bookkeeping and business organization. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I've actually started several. My first business was medical transcription. I did that for several years when my kids were little. I've started my own mystery shopping business, and I've done some childcare. I have great ideas for businesses in my Blog. You can find that link on my profile page. It's easy to start an answering service business as well!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• dh and i have a business. it is really his, but he wouldn't have it without me and my help! (if i do say so myself)
    the logo was my idea, but we had to pay a company to actually create it, and to be sure no copyright laws were broken too!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:14 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• sorry,
    we spoke with several other people in the same business. we were very fortunate to have people be very honest with us about advertising and marketing and billing mistakes.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:28 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I'm a distributor for Mia Bella candles,bath and beauty products and love love the clean burning natural candles, they smell up my home! AlsoI'm a consultant for La Bella Baskets and it has been doing real well. Join today for 1.97!! You don't have to do parties,or inventory or quotas. Free 200 leads every month and the company is nation wide. If you like more info p.m. me with your fullname and email.

Have a great day!

Income 4 You

Scents 4 You

Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 9:09 AM on Jun. 28, 2010