How many computer hours does it take to reach level 15?

Do you think this new cafemom set up could be a little addictive and actually take time away from kids and family life? Could a high level be a sign of other problems at home?

Rnurse

Asked by Rnurse at 7:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It is definately addictive...it's more like a game. I am trying to be good and actually selecting questions that are meaningful, so that I can give actual feedback but this is very competative it's hard to skip the silly questions (for points :) )
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 8:03 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• no it may not mean a problem at home.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• There probably isn't a set amount of time. It probably depends on if you use all of your core credits and on how well-received your answers are so that they get votes. I've had lots of free time this weekend so have gone up pretty quickly, but during the week this will slow down.

Answer by Bmat at 7:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Hours doesn't matter - you are limited in how many points you can earn a day. If you want, you can burn through all your points in an hour, though you're probably bumping and voting up whatever you see and not doing it for content.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Could a high level be a sign of other problems at home?

As for this, rather than judging everyone with a higher level than you, perhaps you should spend a whole 5 of those precious seconds reading this:

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/437806/How_many_of_your_points_are_from_Extra_Credit

The people with more points have them because other people gave them to them, not because they posted until they racked them up.

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• 2 many even as a level 1
    USPS-I-DELIVER

Answer by USPS-I-DELIVER at 7:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Haha! Maybe?We just got done with supper and here I am. I'm not even sure why I'm trying to get up all the levels to tell you the truth.
    theutilitarian

Answer by theutilitarian at 7:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I only get on when my kids are asleep/napping.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 7:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• haha, i don't even know what level i am, i'm sure there's a way to look but i'm not that interested.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I have a somewhat high level, but no problems.
    I've gotten a lot of extra credit. And my daughter spent most of today sleeping since she's sick. When she was awake, I was with her. Yesterday, she was with my mom and spent the night the night before last so I was on here then.
    I'm on about the same now as I used to be before they changed it.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 7:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2010