Could I be dialating or am I just sore?

I have been in pain on my pelvic bone for the past couple days and I am not sure if I am in early labor or not. I am 34 weeks pregnant with my third child and my first two pregnancies were completely different from each other. My oldest I had her at 38 weeks without any pain during the pregnancy or during most of the labor. My second child I was in pain with her for a week before having her and I also had major contractions with her for a week and during labor. Everybody always say every pregnancy and labor is different so I am just looking for some advice. I plan to go to the doctor a.s.a.p. or the e.r. if my pain gets any worse though.

ILYNAA

Asked by ILYNAA at 8:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It could be just how he/she is laying inside of you. My little guys' head is directly on the spot that's causing me pain.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 8:18 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I don't think pelvic pain is part of dilation but trust your instincts, if you feel you need to see a dr, then go. Trust your gut, mama!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 8:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• the baby could be just head down and putting all that pressure on your pelvic area making you feel really sore. If you really feel insecure about it please talk to your doctor they could give you some kind of piece of mind or tell what needs to be done.
    MrsMorton080508

Answer by MrsMorton080508 at 9:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2010