has anyone else gotten pissed off at their wii fit

my wii fit said i was overweight when i tried playing it today and it made my mii character fat. i'm not fat i'm 9 months pregnant. there's a lot of placenta, fluid, and baby in there, not fat. it really upset me that this game doesn't factor in muscle or pregnancy. anyone else get pissed off playing this game while pregnant and being told you're fat.

aliishott2

Asked by aliishott2 at 8:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• LOL, I did not know it did that. I can't wait till we get one. Yes you are not fat, you are pregnant. Guess the Wii Fit does not know the difference.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 8:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I did. I just told it I was taller so it lengthened my little person and thinned her out. In order to get the belly I wanted on that thing, I had to tell it I was nearly 7feet tall. :-)
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 8:35 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• yes it makes your character fat and sad looking and says overweight. i laughed at my boyfriend when he played it and because he's 212 lbs it made his character fat even though he's all muscle. but then karma bit me in the ass cause it made me fat cause i'm pregnant hahaha. it goes only by bmi
    aliishott2

Comment by aliishott2 (original poster) at 8:36 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I didn't have a problem with the weight I had a problem with the age it claimed I was older than 23 said I played like a 60 yr old. I'm only 18 wks pregnant and this pregnancy is giving me fits and I'm so tired I only play it cause my daughter wants me to play it with her and I can get some form of exercise but I got mad my daughter left to go potty and I finished the testing round of some sort and it claimed my wii character was 60 something not 23 I was mad it never did that till I got pregnant we pregnant women not all of us can move that fast and that's just not far they need to put a pregnant wii character on there so they don't factor us in that way lol.
    MrsMorton080508

Answer by MrsMorton080508 at 9:09 PM on Jun. 27, 2010