Groups

What are some of your favorite religious groups on here? Do you prefer groups that are just your affiliation or are you more prone to like the groups with a mixture of faiths? Or do you not get into those kinds of groups?

bandgeek521

Asked by bandgeek521 at 8:42 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Unorganized Religion and Religious Round-table are the only religious groups i belong to. i like learning about all different faiths from all different view points. i stay away from the Christian groups...i know the majority of Christian beliefs and see no point in being told im not a "real" Christian.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I tend to stay away from those types of groups.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 8:44 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• End Religious Intolerance & Ignorance (I own)
    Pagan & Proud
    Mystic Ways Wiccan Study (I Admin)

I am in all of them at least once every other day, most times daily!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I have no groups. Im distracted enough here, on answers.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 8:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• The ones that promote tolerance and understanding between varying beliefs such as "End religious Intolerance and Injustice" and "Unorganized Religion".
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Im only a member of two religiousy groups...Unorganized Religion and Earth Magick Cafe.
    I love both these groups one is open to all religions and is a very tolerant group. The other is specific to my own spirituality.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:35 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I'm edgy about religious discussions on here...I just started answering questions over here again because the crazy lady who used to tell me I was the devil isn't around...

so no groups for me. I took a quiz once and it said I was a 100 percent quaker. If you get into the science-y aspect of it, sure. so I don't really have a good fit for me. *shrugs.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:33 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I'm only in one religious group at the moment: Religious Roundtable. I like to hear from folks of all different paths.
    FrogSalad

Answer by FrogSalad at 6:17 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I don't join religious groups. I tend to take the good out of all of them and form my own beliefs so I don't belong to any one religion.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:38 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• last time i was on CM, i was part of 'christian women united' and rather enjoyed being with like-minded gals, for fellowship/encouragement/advice/helping..but this time around, i haven't joined any groups. if i do, i'd rejoin cwu or look at some others; i get all the 'extra' religious banter i need, from this section.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:05 AM on Jun. 28, 2010