Gateways: is marijuana a gateway drug, and is porn a gateway to cheating?

Just curious what other people think! What else bad leads to more bad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no and no.

association with the dealers that have other drugs is wht is causing this....

you canbe into porn and never cheat ... porn has nothing to do with it, its the mind of the person
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• aw hell no! and never accept excuses either
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 8:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I agree with PP
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• No for both. If you are going to do hard drugs, you're going to do them whether or not you smoked pot. Plenty of people cheat without looking at porn and plenty of people look at porn and never cheat.
    It's just excuses for bad behavior because no one wants to take responsibility for their screwups.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 8:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Yes and yes- but not in every instance. Weed smokers will sometimes seek a bigger high that what they are getting from the MJ and that leads to bigger and more dangerous drugs. People who look at porn will sometimes seek out other men/women other than their mates to act out what they see in porn. It can go either way.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I think both are invalid statements

Answer by admckenzie at 9:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• To me, the answer is no and no... but not for the standard reasons. I see marijuana as a drug and porn as cheating, no gateway about it. I know that marijuana isn't as serious as some other drugs, but it's just as illegal and you are throwing a lot away if you get caught. My stance on porn is more religious in nature, and so long as my husband and I agree, I think my views are fine and I don't need to convince anyone else to agree with me.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 9:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Nope. It's call self control. Some ppl have it, some don't.
    ambie1983

Answer by ambie1983 at 9:12 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Just FYI marijuana is no longer illegal mearly controlled. If you can get a dr in certain states to write a perscription its no longer illegal, just like percocet its a controlled substance.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 9:35 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• The reason pot can be a gateway drug is because the person you're buying from has a vested interest in getting you hooked on something more addictive and more expensive. A good reason to legalize it.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 11:48 AM on Jun. 28, 2010