Does this mean he doesnt want a baby as bad as i do?

My dh went to bed and i believe i am ovulating and wanting to have sex. He is "too tired" from work. I am so upset right now. I just want to go upstairs and cry to him and nag at him but then it would just be sex out of guilt...i don't want that. What can i do? Do you think this just means he doesnt want it as badly as i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I think your reading to far into this..... he probably i s tired.... just sit down and talk to him, make sure you guys are on the same page
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 8:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Guys don't understand the whole ovulating thing lol ... he is probably really tired ... just go give him a BJ he'll come around and you'll both get what you want :)
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 8:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• What do i say to him?...i guess i can't be fuckin anon.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• yeah....I think it means he's tired...lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 8:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• He is a man and doesnt understand the ovulating thing. He is most likely tired and you are thinking it over waaay to much. If its not this month, then next month! :)
    mercilove

Answer by mercilove at 9:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• i know he is tired but what is the point of me going and spending all the money at the doctors office trying to figure out whats going on with me...if we arent going to have sex during my ovulation time to atleast try.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Maybe this is just stressing him out just as much. Just talk to him and see what's up.
    ambie1983

Answer by ambie1983 at 9:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• We spent 9 months TTC. One of the things I learned before we finally conceived is that we had to ignore the fact that we were TTC when it came to deciding to be romantic or not. We needed to just be in love and let things happen.

Whether it's true or not, my advice to you is to assume that he is too tired... and help him out. If he might benefit from a back/foot rub, then show him that you care in that way. If he could use a nap, let him have one guilt-free. If he's worn out trying to help out around the house, let him off the hook. That way you're still building up your marriage relationship and keeping things alive so that you are BOTH more likely to be in the mood next time.
    tyheamma

Answer by tyheamma at 9:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• TTC is more stressful for the man than they will admitt.
    reava

Answer by reava at 9:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2010