I need a new job :(

I am SICK and tired of SALES/Marketing.

UUUGGGHHHH I am so scared of leaving my comfort zone...

What should I do??? Ride it out and hope it gets better, or just go to an hourly position??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Money & Work

• I would make sure you have a job before you quit. It's a tough finding a job out there! Good luck!
    CrazedMomof2

Answer by CrazedMomof2 at 8:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Take some classes or workshops to explore your other interests to find your direction. Make a list to see the pros and cons of staying in your current job, and see how you can pursue other opportunities where you are.
    artC1s

Answer by artC1s at 9:18 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Have you ever thought about working from home? I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my almost 3 year old son, and 16 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:25 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• There is a wonderful book called What Color is My Parachute. It may help you find your path.

You have many great skills that will easily transfer to another industry. Start attending networking events; meet people and learn about what they do.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:20 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I'm a distributor for Mia Bella candles,bath and beauty products and love love the clean burning natural candles, they smell up my home! AlsoI'm a consultant for La Bella Baskets and it has been doing real well. Join today for 1.97!! You don't have to do parties,or inventory or quotas. Free 200 leads every month and the company is nation wide. If you like more info p.m. me with your fullname and email.

Have a great day!

Income 4 You

Scents 4 You

Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 9:11 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• First I want to ask if you don't mind, What is your current role/job you said sales and marketing...but for what...?
    The reason i ask is b/c I wonder if it is the JOB/position or the actual sales and marketing part? I work for a company called Pre-paid legal services as an Independant Sales Assocaite and I ask b/c MAJORITY of the people on our team are BIG earners on a 5-10 hour a week schedule from home (or just out and about) ...The head of my team has been doing this only 7years and is a Millioniare from it, at just shy of 33 years old, his wife just turned 30...He began his journey at 25 working only 5 hours a week. The stories just like his are countless...I would be happy to share more about it
    I personally work roughly 20 hours a week from home and make a FT salary and dont change a single thing about being a SAHM and expectant.

www.IDSafety.INFO
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 11:39 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I have somethin right up your alley. It is a home business that you have full control over. You have a history of marketing so why not market yourself and get paid what you are worth, not what someone thinks you are worth. Best of all Doanld Trump is involved. It is called the Trump Network. www,trumpnetwork.com/nicolemuschett and let me know what you think
    chiro789

Answer by chiro789 at 8:16 PM on Jun. 28, 2010