Hormone Surge on Implanon? (a lil TMI)

In September 2008 I got the Implanon birth control put into my arm. I read some statistics that there is a small change you can get preggo the first year. However I am past that mark. I just had a huge hormone surge (pimples and feeling hornier than working girl on pay day) and started craving a baby with my new bf. I had some discharge and now cramping. I've also been watching "I didn't know I was Pregnant". So now I'm paranoid. Anyone else get hormone surges on Implanon?

SillyMomma

Asked by SillyMomma at 9:07 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Health

• I would get rid of the implanon asap!!!!! I had it and it totally messed me up...my favorite is the Nuvaring. Also when they take the implanon out it hurts alot more and leaves a worse scar!!! IT SUCKS!!! A friend and I had ours pit in Febuary 2008 and both had bad experiences with our periods(heavy,light irregular whatever all kinds) cramping and acne ..GL IMO take it out!!!
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 5:58 AM on Jun. 28, 2010