Growing hair faster?

So Im really tired of the short hair and I was curious if there is anything i can do to get it to grow faster? Ive had my hair short for about two years and I want it longer so I can do more things to it besides wearing it straight. So is there anything you can do to make it grow faster?

Magen85

Asked by Magen85 at 9:24 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Here are my recommendations, all of which you can find in my Blog, Hairspray Connoisseur. The link to that is located on my profile page. Anyway, I recommend eating healthy, of course. Drink plenty of water. Avoid cigarette smoke. Avoid all heat sources. Avoid products that contain alcohol. Taking the correct vitamins. I also recommend excellent hair health. That means using a salon based shampoo and conditioner. It's a 10 Miracle Hair Mask and It's a 10 Miracle Leave In Conditioner are excellent products to nourish and moisturize the hair. They (as the name implies) do ten different miracles for your hair, including hair repair. I have used it through bleach, well water and hair color.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:29 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I heard taking prenatals help grow hair faster, idk if thats true or not though.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 9:29 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Prenatals will help your hair grow faster (& nails) but do you have to have a prescription for them?
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 9:35 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• jess is right...prenatals do wonders besides just taking them for being prego. if you dont have those or cant get them, a multi vitamin is what i take for my hair. not to grow it faster but just to keep it healthy. they do have vitamins that list on the container what they do best for, like nails, hair and so on. if you look on the internet for whats vitamin is best for your hair, you will get some vitamins you can buy over the counter.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• You can't make your hair grow faster but you can drink plently of water and take Biotin (it's a vitamin) to make your hair healthier
    MsHouseWife

Answer by MsHouseWife at 9:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• doodlebopfan- Nope you don't have to have a prescription for prenatals. Ive always bought them over the counter at walmart. You can get them over the counter pretty much anywhere that sell other vitamins.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 10:18 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• prenatals do help because a healthy body means healthy GROWING hair.

biotin, proteins, are all things you need to make hair.. the more the faster it grows.

Aside from that, the only QUICK remedy is extensions.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:28 PM on Jun. 27, 2010