is it normal to feel like she is literally dilating?

It feels sometimes like she is pushing out of me so hard, and it hurts so bad for like a few seconds. I know she is moving but could it be too that she may come early? Also to it feels like my hips are seperating and it hurts.

UAFwife

Asked by UAFwife at 9:34 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• she may be dropping lower into your pelvis. that is what is sounds like..

LOTS of pressure and pain...

Ahhh the beauty of pregnancy lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 9:35 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I didn't feel anything like that. I don't know that you can feel yourself dilate.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 10:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I know when I was 30 weeks pregnant with my son I could feel his head turning in my pelvis. It stopped me dead in my tracks. Just that morning one of the older women came up to me and pretty much told me by looking at me that I had dropped and need to go put my feet up. A little later a had some pretty severe waves of contractions so I called the Dr. who immediately sent me to the ER. and I was put on meds and bedrest......baby came at 36 weeks
    ambernicole531

Answer by ambernicole531 at 10:09 PM on Jun. 27, 2010