how do i get my two year old to stop wetting herself

ok so she really started potty training herself and she has got the pooping in the potty down but she is still wetting her pull-ups how do i get her to stop

scaredeyes

Asked by scaredeyes at 9:37 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my mom told me that she used silk underwear with all of her kids which is 4 but she said the doc told her that kids cannot stand the feeling of wet silk on them and will quit i haven't done it yet to my son though cuz it would be kind of weird but his swimshorts are kind of like that and he hates them wet on him well with pee anyway
    tiffanyec21

Answer by tiffanyec21 at 9:40 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• i'll have to try that too... gl with your adventure
    Kellixclark

Answer by Kellixclark at 9:42 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• maybe she is not ready.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• she may not be ready to potty train, or have the chance to let you know she has to go in time. Poop is easier to feel coming, and not as often.

Take a day and have some toys and play in the bathroom with her. Every 10 minutes have or take a potty break. Reward her when she goes pee in the potty. Since she has pooping down, it should only take her a day or two to get pee pee down fairly well as well.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:26 AM on Jun. 28, 2010