Carseats....

Does anyone have an evenflo titan elite carseat? How old is your child and how big? Do they still fit? Or how old and how large were they when they grew out of it? Im trying to see how long my son will make it in this seat :)

carsonsmommytam

Asked by carsonsmommytam at 9:38 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• yes and i hated it. thats why i got the my ride 65 for both my kids. ages 3 1/2 and 17 months.both my kids are still rearfacing and i love the myride by graco. the seat is very small, it says it can ff kids up to 50 lbs but my dd is 30 lbs and 36 inches and her ears were opver the top. the seat is good if you have like super short kids. am talking really really short. in my opinion the seat is not worth it.
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 4:41 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Check out this group, it will help you a lot. http://www.cafemom.com/group/5739

itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• No we don't. We have a Graco Nautilus.
    allmyblessings

Answer by allmyblessings at 3:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Thats what i was afraid of. It says at goes to 47 inches and my 12 month old is 31.5 right now. Hes tall. And it does not look like it will last to 47 inches...
    carsonsmommytam

Comment by carsonsmommytam (original poster) at 10:23 PM on Jun. 28, 2010