PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my periods due around the 5th of july will the doc. be able to tell if i'm preg. this early with blood work or should i wait???? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!! the stess of not knowing is killing me.......: (

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It does not hurt to go to the store and buy an EPT test, be sure to grab a box with at least two tests in it! I tested really early before, a week after conception and it was an instant positive. If you have a negative result give it a few days to a week to retest. Just remember that it is really vital, expecially in early pregnancy, to test the first moring urine where you would have the highest concentration of HCG hormone to detect.

Have fun and good luck!
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 1:18 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• You are like 8 days early... wait another 5 days then test
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 1:26 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• We've been trying to have a baby so i'm real quick to jump at a test but i don't think you should try just yet. I'd wait until at least the day your supposed to start. The suspense kills you but i don't know how many tests i've taken and money i've wasted on tests hoping to b pg so i'm not going 2test 2early.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 8:33 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Go out and do something to distract yourself. If you're pregnant, you'll be pregnant on 7/5. If not, then why the rush to find that out? Instead, just live your life and enjoy the day. Testing too early can give you negative results because the hormone level is not high enough yet. Why put yourself through the disappointment?
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 10:19 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Go buy some dollar store tests. I believe most of those can detect the HCG sooner because it detects the hormone at 25 mlU's. Some of the more expensive ones don't detect until the levels are at 50 mlU's. This site tells what tests detect at what level. http://www.fertilityplus.org/faq/hpt.html If you get a couple of them, if you do get a neg. you can test a few days later to see if it changes. That is what I did.
    boyerbaby

Answer by boyerbaby at 3:27 PM on Jun. 28, 2008