Why do women...?

Why is it women like to confront other women when they think their man is messing around? Go talk to your damn man. I had this woman confront me saying she knows her husband like me, my response was "woman if you don't get the hell out my face with this nonsense, you need to talk to your husband not me". Was I an a$$hole for that? How is it my problem if her man likes me, this was all news to me SMDH.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• I never understood that either. I mean, even if your man IS sleeping around, it isn't her fault. She didn't make a commitment to you, he did, she isn't doing anything but living her life... He's the ass, not her, so grow some balls and go after the person who's really at fault. If you can't "man up" and go after him, it's no wonder he went after another woman!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• it was her being insecure. my man is the only one i talk to about problems in our relationship.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 9:51 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Very good question. My friend's dad cheated on her mom...several times with 1 woman that they know of FOR SURE. Suddenly this woman is a homewrecker and came between their family. Her parents are still together though. UM yeah so this lady just did it all on her own right? It annoys me so much. It takes 2 to tango but apparently the woman is the only one who is responsible.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 9:51 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• if i thought you were flirting with him i'd tell you to back off as well as confront him, if i thought it was his interest and you weren't encouraging it I would just talk to him. If this happens to you more than once or twice, maybe you need to look at the way you act around guys and see if you are flirting or encouraging, even unintentionally. Just cos you don't mean to, doesn't mean you aren't giving off the signals - and yep I'd tell you about it.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 9:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• It's easier to blame the stranger than the person that you love.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:04 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• A woman having an affair with another woman's huband deserves blame too. Period. If a man is sniffing around another woman, she should be an adult and stay away from him. Marriage is not high school and there is no legitimate reason to be around some other woman's husband when you know he likes you. Not a game that needs to be played by an adult.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 10:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I agree talk the one you are fu$$$$$ not the you u think he is fu$$$$$.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I guess they do it because they perceive the other woman as a threat to their relationships. It is easier to turn the anger on someone who is a threat than on the person you love, lest he get angry and leave. I agree, though, that she should be talking to him and not to you - especially if you have done nothing to provoke his attention.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 9:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I think because of a mix of insecurities and because she may have wanted you to admit something was going on so she had something to confront her husband with. Yes it's immature to approach this way... but it's the only reason I can think of why a woman would do it.

I had a woman do this to me before, was very annoying non the less
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• If I think my man like's another girl you bet your ass my hormones are going after her LOL
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 9:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2010