How many kids did you plan on having?

And how many did you have in real life? I had planned on having four but after going through my bodies version of a pregnancy twice I don't think I'll try for any more.

GigantaursMommy

Asked by GigantaursMommy at 9:53 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We'd like to have 3 or 4 but so far we have 1 and I am 36 weeks along with our 2nd DD. My DF jokingly says he doesn't know if he can handle having 3 girls and that he's afraid to try for another. He is an awesome father and and a great father to girls. I know alot of men have/ used to have a hard time with girls. I know his dad had a problem with kids in general and is the world crappiest father. He really out produced himself : ) Jordan came from a family of 4 kids and I came from one of 2. We love the idea of a large family but we don't think we'll be able to afford to buy a farm if I'm not able to go back to work. It's very important for us to be able to have me home for at least the 1st year of the babys life and if we keep having kids we won't be able to afford giving our kids the life we want to give them and the life we had.
    GraceZsMom

Answer by GraceZsMom at 11:57 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I have one. I would like to have had more, but barely survived the first pregnancy and when the doctor handed her to me, he said, "You have your baby. Don't do this again!" Okay, nooooo problem!
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• 2, but got 4. :-)
    My_4_cuties_08

Answer by My_4_cuties_08 at 9:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I'd like to have 4 or 5 but we're at 18 months of TTC #1 so I don't know how realistic that is anymore. :-(
    cjsjellybean

Answer by cjsjellybean at 9:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I have one, and I'd like one, maybe two more. Three total, MAX, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 9:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I wanted 5. I'm on #1 and having a really hard time TTC #2 (and I'm 35, soon to be 36) so I think we're going to stop before we get close to #5! WAHHH!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 9:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• i never had a plan, we have 5 kids : )
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I want one more. But I dont think its going to happen. We have one already.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 9:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• planned on none maybe 1 but we got 4 lol
    4littlegreens

Answer by 4littlegreens at 9:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I have two I want ummmmmm two so yeah I'm good :)
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 9:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2010