So he cheated

OK my hubby cheated years ago before we were married. I forgave him and forgot about it (for the most part). The only problem I have is that I have no idea what the girl looks like. It really bugs me ... I want know, I don't know why, but I just want to know!!! I could try to friend her on facebook, but I don't want to start drama ... any ideas of how to get a picture of her without becoming friends on facebook.

ps- her profile is blocked!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Relationships

• you could make up a fake FB account and friend her, just saying.
    KristeenieB

Answer by KristeenieB at 10:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Ummmm best advice I can give is DON"T !!!!!!!!!!!! It can make you very insecure and angry all over again :(
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 10:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• If your determined to forgive and forget, I think you better put this thought behind you. Wanting to know who she is and what she looks like is not putting it behind you. It will only cause more turmoil in the end if you don't. That said, personally for me I'd never forgive infidelity.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 10:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I agree with the first 2 posters if you forgave him then you need to let it go.
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 10:04 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• leave it alone. What difference does it make what she looks like. That will never change what he did. Besides that was years ago why bring up old stuff and drama?
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 10:07 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• You really need to let it go, if you forgave him it shouldnt matter anymore. What'll happen is you'd see what she look like, if she's ugly you'll think "what does she have that I don't cause I'm better looking" and if she's cute you'll get insecure.
    kira25

Answer by kira25 at 10:12 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• MY HUSBAND CHEATED ON ME THIS YR. IN JAN., AND I DON'T KNOW WHO SHE IS OR WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE. I WANTED TO KNOW AT FIRST, BUT NOW I REALLY COULD CARE LESS. JUST LEAVE IT ALONE ESPECIALLY IF YOU'VE FORGIVEN HIM. AND IF IT'S BEEN SOME TIME AGO.
    VIRGA_KEMP

Answer by VIRGA_KEMP at 11:15 PM on Jun. 27, 2010