anyone else get sick of CM changing the formats around here?

Hey Cafe mom formally known as Club Mom. Quit changing stuff. WE liked answers just as it was before, and even better when it was Club mom.. It took a few of us 2 years but we finally got used to Cafe mom and you change it again. Please leave things alone around here.

luvschocolate

Asked by luvschocolate at 10:01 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Change is the way of the world. I wasn't on Club Mom so I don't know about that.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 10:04 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Everything has to change sometimes. You know upgrade.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I wasn't on club mom but I have been on cafemom for a year now and love the new change! I think its fun! And we get answers to our questions a lot faster! :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 10:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I know what you mean! I'm cross-eyed just looking at this section and I still can't find instructions how to save questions to read later. But, what can you do about it? Go along for a while or just quit looking.
    LauraMi261

Answer by LauraMi261 at 10:29 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• ClubMom was a separate website. Owned by the same people, yes! but it's own site for instance that site allowed men and allowed for little real feedback from the members. Change is important. I don't particularly like all of them or even think they are always needed but I do appreciate how much work goes into them and that the intention is a better site for us all. The team works hard to keep this fun and fresh. There are places we can go to discuss how we feel about the changes and we as members are often able to effect change. So, "No", I am not sick of the format changes. My feelings on this one are as always well documented.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 1:07 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• It seems like there is less snark, which is nice. i just ignore the "game" portion and points.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 1:23 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• LOL!
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 8:50 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i am.every time i learn how to use something they change it.
    Kiki_pie1979

Answer by Kiki_pie1979 at 9:14 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• i hate taht no sooner than you get used to somethign they change it and you have to learn it all over again. if i wanted to play their silly games i would
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 11:20 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I find change to be a wonderful thing. If the seasons didn't change we would have a very dull planet.
    kmrtigger

Answer by kmrtigger at 1:25 PM on Jun. 28, 2010