Is anyone else annoyed by the point system now?

Honestly I have no good questions left - I'm not very imaginative tonight but I only need 2 points to gain the next level.

momof2inCT2007

Asked by momof2inCT2007 at 10:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I bumped ya ... hope that helps!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 10:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I'd bump you but I'm out of points. You'll get there.

Answer by Bmat at 10:03 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I like it. I think its fun but I understand about the question thing. Its hard to think of enough questions to ask. :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 10:03 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I have been away for a couple of weeks, come back and it's all weird - I don't understand the reson behind it - if i ask a question i read all answers not just the one from the highest scorer - and i don't have all day to sit here and build up my score, but my answers are still valid.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 10:04 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• No, I like it. Answer questions...that's where I got most of my points...from extra credit. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Do you want some ideas? You can ask about the weather, people's ages here on Cafemom, What's everyone doing tonight, What kind of towels do you buy, What kind of sheets do you use, Do you keep it cold when you sleep, etc.

Hope that helps.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I still like it but on the other hand it annoys me at the way we have to earn points your answers either have to be popular or you have to think up a million dumb questions to get up.
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 10:06 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• not sure i like it
    victoriamom2007

Answer by victoriamom2007 at 10:07 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Can somebody do whatever you have to do so I can get some credits if it works like that?
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 10:09 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I bumped you. I have a bunch of points and no idea (or care) why :) I think it's great them some people like this and are trying but I REALLY dont and REALLY wish there was a way I could opt out and get rid of the annoying banner with asinine phrases dancing across the top of the answers section :)

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:30 PM on Jun. 27, 2010