Need help finding a book online for free!

I'm trying to find One Child by Torey Hayden online for free. I love this book and cn't find it. If anyone knows of any good online reading book sites please let me know! Thanks :)

sam123333

Asked by sam123333 at 10:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Entertainment

• have you tried your local library? They may be able to get the book for you from another library. We have sharing in our public library and it may take a few days but it' still free
    tayanddyl

Answer by tayanddyl at 10:13 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Try paperbackswap.com
    You post books you want to swap, and after 10, you get two free credits. All you pay for the site is shipping on the books you send. They have a LOT of books and they have a wish list where you can put books that aren't posted but may be in the future.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 10:49 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• paperbackswap.com
    or even freecycle
    BOOGIETHEBOOG

Answer by BOOGIETHEBOOG at 1:03 PM on Jun. 29, 2010