HELP! I'm 21 weeks pregnant and all of a sudden i'm having back and knee pain

does anyone have ideas why this would have come on so quickly? In the last 24 hours, i'm almost immobile.

LBD3910

Asked by LBD3910 at 10:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Pregnancy

• go see a chiropractor!
    the weight can do crazy things to our bodies!
    i have knee issues if i am 10 pounds overweight!
    i guess it is a good way to keep the weight off, but most people can't not gain weight while pregnant : )
    anyhow, a chiropractor is great for everyone, but especially for a pregnant woman!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Call your doctor or go in tomorrow. Try to stay hydrated. Sometimes dehydration can do REALLY bad things to the body. If it gets any worse call you doctor TONIGHT or go into the ER.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 10:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I have to agree with both previous answers! Definitely keep yourself hydrated, but honestly it sounds to me like something a chiropractor can definitely help you with. You have to remember that your body can change very very quickly during pregnancy! A lot of women go to bed one day with no baby bump, and wake up the next morning showing like crazy!! Your body just hasnt had time to adjust. Also,make sure you are wearing comfortable shoes. I know theyre ugly, but the only shoes I will wear when I am pregnant is Crocs. I have knee and back problems anyways so when Im pregnant they are a million times worse, but I have noticed the more I wear crocs the better I feel, but I also see a chiropractor twice a week.
    Try to put your feet up as much as possible, if its possible at all. those are the best answers I got!! chiropractor and shoes!! =0) I hope you start feeling better soon!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 11:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2010