Just had a baby 3 months ago....

I am loosing my hair like crazy, i start and stop bleeding like weekly, I am gaining weight instead of loosing, I am always tired, my body kills, I am bruising very easily, and I am like brain dead. I know I should be tired and have mommy brain, but I feel like there may be something else. Anyone agree, disagree, or want to bash me. I'm all ears. Lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Health

• Go to the doctor and get a blood test done to see if you're anemic. All of those things are normal but it could be exacerbating the problem.
    GigantaursMommy

Answer by GigantaursMommy at 10:11 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Sounds like me! The hair thing happens to everyone I think. I bled off and on like that, every two weeks or so until my son was around 3 months. I'm always tired and slow and feel like I can't think. And my legs are so beat up with bruises it's crazy, I don't even know where 90% of them come from. I haven't gained any weight though.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 10:16 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• see your doctor there are some underlying health issues involved..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:12 AM on Jun. 28, 2010