Hmm...had to edit:).

Ok, so, about to start my last year of school, and I'm feeling...blah. Ever since like April, I've been through ups and downs with my boyfriend...we'll get excited about him possibly getting a promotion or in to the military and it doesn't happen, then we feel let down, and so I've been in and out of a weird funk, thinking about where life is going to go after college. He got a promotion, so we are fine on that end now, but I still feel...eh sometimes. I'm not depressed, so I'm wondering, is it normal to feel like this right before you are about to graduate college? Has anyone else that has their degree felt this way right before you are about to start your final 2 semesters?

countrygirl1987

Asked by countrygirl1987 at 10:14 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Health

• You're going through a major life change...from being a full-time student to a career woman in the real world. It's totally normal to be a little uneasy about things. Be proud of yourself for 1st-going to college and 2nd-actually graduating! Good luck and no worries! It'll work out. :-)
    HeatherLeigh

Answer by HeatherLeigh at 12:09 AM on Jun. 28, 2010