I want to make extra Money from Home, Any Suggestions......

I would like to make extra money from home, I have a 4 year old daughter that I would like to stay with her till next year when she goes to kindergarten.

I do not have money to put down right now, so please nothing that cost anything
(I know some people think they you have to put money out to make money, I just dont have money to put down now, so anything else? )

I would really like something real, that isn't a waste of my time

Please and Thank You!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have work at home ideas and opportunities in my Blog, Mavi's Home Work. This link is located on my profile page if you'd like to look at it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:28 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• $10 dollars can set you up as an avon rep have a few cards made up and put them places walk with your daughter to neighbors a cute little girl will be sure to get people to buy LOL
    nickynova

Answer by nickynova at 10:22 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• westathome.com

Then if you decide you're ready to spend money....this is what I do from home

www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Best investment I've ever made!!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 11:09 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 6:09 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I'm a distributor for Mia Bella candles,bath and beauty products and love love the clean burning natural candles, they smell up my home! AlsoI'm a consultant for La Bella Baskets and it has been doing real well. Join today for 1.97!! You don't have to do parties,or inventory or quotas. Free 200 leads every month and the company is nation wide. If you like more info p.m. me with your fullname and email.

Have a great day!

Income 4 You

Scents 4 You

Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 9:08 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• I would like to offer you a biz solution that FINALLY some to earn a real income, This is a Business no a job, so the pay scale is SIGNIFICANTLY more than an online job which is more like what it sounds like you are looking for. This business I work 100% around my life, literally...I do not have to change 1 single thing in my life to make this work at all, and as I said I make FT income from it (living in NJ where the cost of living is Astronomical..lol) I invite you to Message me or view this link.....ALSO THIS WEEK I AM GIVING AWAY THE BUSINESS PART FOR FREE ONLY UNTIL...>WED 6/30
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 11:21 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Independent Beachbody coach-- I'm getting both physically and financially fit and loving it.. oh yeah and 25% discount on their products that I just used to purchase the newly released Turbo Fire, cant wait to post my results pics... www.fit4apurpose.com

Message me for details, would love to explain :)
    gotfavor

Answer by gotfavor at 1:55 AM on Jun. 29, 2010