tmi, kinda gross...do you do this in front of SO?

do you burp and pass gas in front of your SO? I dont mean the dainty ladylike"whhopsie" kind I mean let it rip like a man? lol...my friend and i are debating this.....

Bearsjen

Asked by Bearsjen at 10:27 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol I do sometimes, in certain situations...but my friend here lol she is so gross she will let it rip right in his face, "dutch oven " him, all that stuff....sometimes I agree a little mystery other times I think "I am not gonna blow up when relief is a fart away" lol thanks ladies if more answer yes than no, I win 5 bucks lol"

BAHAHA! "I am not gonna blow up when relief is a fart away". That's hilarious. I don't fart in my husband's face or anything either, though..that's taking it a little fart, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:41 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Yes because I am too at ease around him. Hell I refuse to blow up trying to be cute.LOL!
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 10:28 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Yep and I even pee and poop in front of him.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:28 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I've been married to my husband for 20 years and if he feels comfortable doing that in front of me, then I have the right to do it as well. Everyone has gas, so no need to pretend that you don't. I have a friend who has NEVER farted in front of her husband and they have been married longer than my husband and me. I think she is being fake by doing that. I mean, the man knows that she has gas, for goodness sake, and I'm pretty sure he knows where those awful smells came from too.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 10:30 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Everyone "passes gas" whether it comes from you burping or if it comes from you farting/tooting/scrabbling/what-have-you. I always tell my DH that there is nothing "ladylike" about me (lol) he loves me for who I am even if I fart or burp in front of him! It's a natural thing for you to get gassy so let it rip!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Good luck with everything!
    Ms.Beth1214

Answer by Ms.Beth1214 at 10:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• yes, payback is a bitch
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Only if my hubby walks into the bathroom as I'm doing it
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:28 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Nope. It's best to keep a little mystery in that area.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 10:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• yes i do.
    My_4_cuties_08

Answer by My_4_cuties_08 at 10:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I try to keep them contained to the one room in the house ya know. That way if they're really stinky I have body spray and air freshener ready to cover it up.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2010