Conceiving a BOY

I have two girls and I really want a boy. My SO doesn't really want anymore so if we had another it would def be my last chance. He has 3 kids from a previous marriage, so he pretty much wants to get clipped. lol So how do I increase my chances of getting a boy this time..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• there is no real way...just hope and pray,,,good luck
    DeeMarie87

Answer by DeeMarie87 at 10:33 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• not sure but when you find out let me know lol I have 2 girls we plan on having one more and DH wants a boy lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:34 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I am with Mommy5409! I have 2 girls and really want a boy!
    FranksHoney

Answer by FranksHoney at 10:37 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• you can look up the shettels method.... here is a link to some info

http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/how-to-conceive-a-boy.html
    cerissalaine

Answer by cerissalaine at 11:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Agree.... shettles method. Read the book by dr. shettles "how to choose the sex of your baby". The science behind the method actually makes a lot of sense. Good luck.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 11:45 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• ok well they say have sex as close to the day of ovulation as possible. I also sugest eating food low in acidity. These are the ways I've read to get a boy.

HOWEVER...let's just say apparently I am highly acidic so I am one of those people that will always have girls. We are done having children. And well I now have four girls.

I do believe that you get what you get for a reason. I hope you get that boy you want! :)
    SandraRh

Answer by SandraRh at 1:26 AM on Jun. 28, 2010

• there is no way to get what you want :[ just hope and pray. :]
    Italiana88

Answer by Italiana88 at 3:31 PM on Jun. 28, 2010

• Supposedly the boy sperm die off fast so you want to get as close to ovulation as possible. I've also heard of people eating a 'boy diet' to help the boy sperm survive.

But there are never guarantees (short of IVF) I know one lady who tried everything to get a girl and has four boys.
    luvmycutebaby

Answer by luvmycutebaby at 4:34 PM on Jun. 28, 2010