What can I do about my lack of self- control when it comes to dr. pepper, ice cream and fast food?

I'm too broke and too fat to keep getting this stuff but I just keep doing it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:34 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol....force yourself to switch to diet dr pepper....I have to say I made myself stop eating fast food except once a month as a treat, and i lost so much weight its unbelievable...
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:35 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Go on a diet. When I am losing weight, it is the best deterrent from snacking.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 10:36 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• Ummm...can't help you there. I would say just avoid them altogether, but I'm over here trying to cure my addiction to sweets. lol
    aluvk4evr

Answer by aluvk4evr at 10:36 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• My solution to fast food is taking snacks with me. Seriously. When I leave the house and I know I will be out for awhile I pack me a lunch. A sandwich, some fruit and even a drink. If my daughter is with me I take her one as well. As far as dr. pepper, I know the feeling. Im like that with coke and pepsi. So I take drinks with me, a bottle of water or Im like no no Renee get some juice. Ice cream. Just limit yourself. I dont buy it for my house, so maybe once a week I may treat myself to a ice cream cone and I get a kids one. HTH
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 10:37 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• make the foods you like at home.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:37 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• try hungrygirl.com
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 10:40 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I have the same problem just 2 wks ago my dh and I and our kids (7 & 9) went walking yes it hot but once you start you feel good and glad you did we drink lots of water and drink water with all we eat no more soft drinks you will get used to it I promise just give it a chance. the other day I tried on a pair of shorts that did not close on me omg I was so happy when they did it's just another incentive to do it. Oh and on the weekend (one of the days only) pick one and then you can have your ice-cream, Dr. Pepper and fast food and then the rest of the days you get back to walking and taking it easy GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:42 PM on Jun. 27, 2010