What do you think of someone after they tell you some crazy myth?

Such as don't eat olives when you are pregnant because they will make you have a miscarriage. I was craving olives really bad too! It actually pissed me off for a second and now I just think that some people are just crazy.

peace1234

Asked by peace1234 at 10:35 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Just for Fun

• depends what myth it is, and if the person seriously believes it. Like that eperson that told you about the olives? I would have cracked up and eaten them in front of them, then I would have messed with them terribly as I am a brat lol.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:37 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• It depends on whether you think the person really believes that will happen. Obviously, you will not miscarry if you eat olives, so tell her thanks for the advice, but you'll take the chance. If she is adamant about it, ask your doctor and get a note from the doctor stating that olives are perfectly fine during pregnancy.
    neebug3766

Answer by neebug3766 at 10:38 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I generally just laugh in their face. I had a friend who was told that if she walked up steps backwards it would induce labor... And not only did I laugh at her, but I laughed when she told me it didn't work! lol

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:39 PM on Jun. 27, 2010