Spanx????

Does anyone wear Spanx? Specifically the camisole ones? I am highly considering getting some...I want to feel more confident in my clothes and need something that's gonna hide my belly and love handles. Do they really work? I've seen the generic ones at Wal-Mart and stuff, but I think I'd rather spend the extra $$ if it's gonna work better. Opinions?

sarahbell811

Asked by sarahbell811 at 10:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• i had maternity spanx. I loved it, it helped me look preggers and not just fat. LMAO

Spanx are the best for the legs but i am not sure about the camisole one.
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 11:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• ive never tried spanx but ive tried the skinny shirts i think they are called, the tank tops. i got one, a black one at walmart and a white one at kohls and yes they really work! i love them. i dont know how much you are trying to hide but i have a belly, and did have some love handles not that long ago. im 5'5 & i weigh 140 so it was there but wasnt anything crazy so they worked GREAT for me ... but ive been continueing to loose weight so that hopefully i wont need for much longer, lol. cant where them when i go swimming!!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:02 PM on Jun. 27, 2010